Sunday, January 16, 2011

That's why She's "The Air Up There"

Abbey and I just returned from an agility trial in Winter Park, FL. FUN FUN FUN! I've learned a thousand and one things. What are some of those things? That my handling skills need major improvement because Abbey is just waay to fast for me and I am slowing my poor girl down. Also, that I need to work more on startline stays. Sometimes she does it and sometimes I'm breaking my ankle to keep up with the little booger. So...highlights and totally awesome points. She nearly Qualified in Steeplechase, and Had a beautiful snooker opening with the fastest weaves ever. What happened, you say? The handler happened. Yeah, yeah, I know...I'm WORKING on it.

So...what did we come home with? Q and 3rd in Advanced Relay, Q and 2nd in Advanced Jumpers, aaaannnnd...Q, 4th, and TITLE in advanced jumpers. YES, that's right, we're on to MASTERS!!! Come on, come on you know you're excited for us. I'm just in shock because she zipped through advanced jumpers like it was nothing and now we're in masters...MASTERS?!! Nuh uh!!

Well, at the moment I want SLEEEP and I will get to the posting of pictures in a wee bit. MAYBE...MAYBE I will post videos too...but don't get too excited ;).

People, you should all know "There's No Q Like a ResQ"

1 comment:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

congratulations!!! Do you have some video for us?