Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Life's Always Good When It's A Dog's Life

Today I took my team out to the beach with a friend. Mostly because I think they deserve the fun time as I have started school and my days off are limited. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful these three are...even Bella (who didn't fail to give me a couple grey hairs today) was alright once we hit sand and surf. 

Aiko is still a bit of a pain when it comes to being guided on the leash, but man is she wonderful just running about being a puppy. Her recall is wonderful, her leash work needs...well...work. That's not what we were focusing on today, though. Today was about them...when I got home however, it was about the obnoxious amount of sand in the back seat of my car. 

Without any more blabbing from me. Here are some pictures. 






No comments: