Friday, December 30, 2011

Documenting my findings, in HD

Here is a video of a training session I had with Abbey this morning. I quickly took a video with my iPhone so I had some of these sessions documented. If you notice, Abbey is COMPLETELY naked...yep. She was having a skin issue, so we are letting the air get to it and are going to re-grow in that lovely coat she has. I usually DO NOT trim Abbey that low anymore because she has a very nice mid-length coat, but you know...doggie first.

Now, this is a video of Abbey performing the behaviours that I described in the previous post. Leaving the cookies alone. In our next session we are actually going to upgrade the value of the treats, BUT Abbey is just as enticed by this boring kibble.

ENJOY!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Her teeter's looking great, and awesome proofing!!